APOS Systems - Careers in Business Intelligence
APOS Systems Inc. is a business intelligence software development, implementation and support company with numerous Fortune 500 clients worldwide. We help these enterprises achieve greater ROI through more efficient and effective use of their business intelligence platform and resources.
APOS offers challenging development projects, a welcoming work environment, and competitive compensation and benefits for people interested in building innovative solutions for great customers.
Please submit your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Solutions Specialist Position
The solutions specialist delivers remote software support via email, phone, and web primarily to technical staff of APOS customers. The software support specialist researches and troubleshoots customer reported issues and follows up with solutions. The hours of operation are from 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday to Friday.
- Post-secondary education in Information Technology or related discipline, or a minimum of 2 years related work experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with relational databases
- Programming background in Java or .NET
- SQL Server and Oracle database technologies
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise
- Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence reports
- VMWare virtualization technologies
- Apache Tomcat web server
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SAP BusinessObjects - Well Managed BI Solutions
APOS well managed BI solutions are innovative solutions that simplify, automate, enhance and extend the capabilities of SAP BusinessObjects in numerous categories, including:
- System introspection
- Archiving and disaster recovery