Bulk Report Scheduling for SAP BusinessObjects
APOS Administrator provides easy-to-use bulk report scheduling and tracking for SAP BusinessObjects, enabling line-of-business power users to simplify and automate scheduling tasks that are normally repetitive, time-consuming, and error prone.
APOS Administrator's agility and flexibility make it indispensable to administrators by complementing and extending the administrative functionality of SAP BusinessObjects.
Bulk Report Scheduling for Power Users
APOS Administrator's bulk report scheduling capabilities are ideal for line-of-business power users. The familiar, Excel-based interface, and the speed and simplicity it brings to the process of rescheduling, make it attractive to users throughout the enterprise, and essential to many enterprise processes such as budgeting.
- Accountants may need to build, test, tweak and distribute complex reports during the budgeting process.
- IT power users use InfoScheduler as a batch bursting and recovery tool.
- Management power users use it to schedule reports to themselves.
APOS Administrator's bulk report scheduling for SAP BusinessObjects simplifies such tasks greatly.
Key benefits of APOS Administrator's bulk report scheduling include:
- Ease of use
- Time savings through batch scheduling and rescheduling
- Agility in disaster recovery and crisis management\
- Speed and volume of scheduling
- Powerful search capabilities using custom properties
- Migration mapping, instance exporting
APOS Administrator is the leading SAP BusinessObjects bulk report scheduling solution. It lets you:
- Choose from a broad range of scheduling options – immediately; once only; recurring hourly, daily, weekly, monthly; on a specified day of the week; on the nth day of a month; on the xth day of the nth week of the month; according to a BOE Calendar; on behalf of another BOE user;
- Choose from a broad range of destination options – to a default repository; to email; to FTP; to an unmanaged disk
- Use specified database settings
- Use email alerts, notifications
- Schedule to a Printer with options
- Specify a wide range of parameters
- Schedule based on Events
- Schedule using an alternate User
- Specify the number of retries and the retry Interval
- Schedule by server groups
- Schedule with Custom Property Names and Values
- Import email addresses from Outlook or Exchange
- Search for a report or instance and inherit settings
- Import and export schedules via XML
APOS Administrator's speed and flexibility help you meet daily SAP BusinessObjects bulk report scheduling requirements, and react more quickly to scheduling emergencies.