Proactive System Monitoring & Alerts
for SAP BusinessObjects
APOS Insight provides proactive system monitoring and alerts for SAP BusinessObjects. While there are many products that will tell you whether a service is running, APOS Insight uses statistics and functionality tests specific to SAP BusinessObjects to verify that services are not only running, but running according to specifications.
APOS Insight's predictive analysis uses thresholds to anticipate instabilities in the system, and to initiate automatic, remote corrective actions.
The APOS Insight Management Console lets you:
- View and monitor all user sessions. Delete sessions when necessary.
- Analyze and control all servers from one command center. Bulk server start, stop, restart, enable or disable. Control server settings.
- Monitor all running and pending jobs. Stop, pause, or release jobs as needed.
- Receive alerts in real time.
- Analyse historical data and search the audit log.
APOS Insight Alerts enable proactive server management:
- Monitor various system activities and performance indicators and set timed thresholds for alerts when the threshold is crossed or when service levels return to normal.
- Monitor system functionality to make sure your servers are operating properly.
- Monitor memory levels, CPU usage, and event log messages from services to identify system instabilities.
- Take corrective action by running sc ripts automatically when alert conditions occur.
- Alert by sending email messages, sending to the Windows Event Log, or using SNMP.
Off-Line Historical Activity Analysis
APOS Insight provides proactive system monitoring for SAP BusinessObjects in real time, but it also logs that historical data, letting you analyze it to anticipate future needs.