APOS Dashboard Auditor for SAP BusinessObjects
The APOS Dashboard Auditor for SAP BusinessObjects provides both usage and functional auditing for SAP Dashboards (Xcelsius) and Design Studio. It gives you the flexibility to build complex auditing schemes to measure user behavior on your dashboards:
- Audit Xcelsius and Design Studio dashboards.
- Implement usage auditing - know who is using your dashboards, and where and when.
- Implement functional auditing - know how your dashboards are being used.
- Verify that your investment in dashboards is paying off - that the dashboards are being used by your target audiences, and as you intended.
- Analyze your current Dashboards environment in preparation for migration to Design Studio.
Optimize Your Dashboards
Dashboards are an increasingly important means of delivering business intelligence. Companies are investing substantial sums in dashboard development and want to know how effective they are in delivering that information, and how dashboards can be improved to meet user requirements and expectations.
However, a dashboard is not like a document with a beginning, middle and end. Usage and functional analysis are useful tools for helping you optimize your dashboards, because they can tell you what components of your dashboard are most used, the order in which the components are used, where your users are drilling down, and much more.
Knowing how the dashboard is being used will allow you to improve design and increase user adoption. APOS Dashboard Auditor provides visibility into both Xcelsius and Design Studio dashboards.
Xcelsius and Design Studio Dashboard Auditing
The APOS Dashboard Auditor is ideal for organizations that are in the process of moving from Xcelsius to Design Studio.
If you are using a phased-in or gradual adoption of Design Studio, Dashboard Auditor can help you design and implement your Design Studio projects successfully and efficiently.
Dashboard Auditor is currently packaged in two ways. It is included in APOS Insight's monitoring capabilities, or you can deploy it as a standalone solution.